GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Applied to sales made by Mondeo srl through the "waterfitters.com" website
1) Definitions: "Seller" means MONDEO S.R.L. with headquarters in Montecchio Maggiore (VI) at the Strada del Capitello (no civic number) (Tax code./VAT number 01813340245); "Buyer" means any legal person with a VAT number and headquartered in Italy, with which Mondeo s.r.l. concludes a sales contract through "waterfitters.com", therefore excluding natural persons and consumers; "Contract" means any sales contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer through "waterfitters.com"; "Product" means a product offered for sale by the Seller limited to the availability indicated in the appropriate section of "waterfitters.com"
2) In the registration procedure necessary to access the "on-line" purchase service in "waterfitters.com", the Buyer undertakes to enter only their correct and truthful identified data and contact details as well as to use a credit card in the name of the Buyer . It is strictly forbidden for the buyer to use false, invented and / or fictional data or to use third party data in the initial registration procedure and during the execution of the "on-line" purchase and the buyer assumes all responsibility for the use of incorrect data or data belonging to third parties.
3) The Buyer is required to check the sales prices of the Product displayed and indicated on the website "waterfitters.com" as well as in the offer, which are to be understood as net and which do not include statutory taxes, customs duties, expenses, transport costs and any additional costs for delivery. The cost of transport is duly highlighted on the "waterfitters.com" site and may vary and increase in the case of delivery outside Italy; in any case, the Buyer must view the final price indicated in the offer and the transport costs (excluding taxes, customs duties, etc.) before sending the order and paying the price.
4) The buyer can pay for the Product only in Euros and using the Credit Card, PayPal, bank transfer in advance or with deferred payment, if granted.
5) The Buyer's order does not constitute a binding Contract between the parties until the Seller receives payment of the total price, provided that the Buyer has previously correctly registered on the internet portal and sent the order, also accepting the privacy and these General Conditions of Sale by double point and click.
6) The Buyer undertakes to keep a printed copy of the Contract and the General Conditions of Sale, which must be understood as known and accepted by the buyer.
7) The Seller is not obliged to guarantee for defects in the Product sold If the delivered product shows any discrepancies with respect to what is indicated on the portal, is damaged in its packaging, appearance or in its functions, the Seller can report this using the methods indicated in the "Assistance ". Seller is exonerated from any damage or liability for defects and / or faults in the Product, except in the case of wilful misconduct and gross negligence and in any case any liability of the Seller will not exceed the price paid by the Buyer.
8) The Buyer accepts as of now that the Seller will take charge of the order within two working days of receiving the payment of the price.
9) The Buyer acknowledges that the delivery time may vary and increase according to the place of destination and undertakes to tolerate the delay in delivery by the Seller which does not exceed the grace period of 15 working days from the date scheduled for receipt of the Product, giving up the right to request compensation for damage for a delay that does not exceed the grace period of 15 working days.
10) This sale is governed exclusively by Italian law; any dispute that may arise in relation to this contract will be decided by the Italian judicial authority and the competent court will be the Court of Vicenza with the exclusion of any other.
11) The Seller reserves the right to modify and / or update these General Conditions of Sale at any time and without prior notice to the Buyer; the versions of the General Conditions of Sale published on the "waterfitters.com" site at the time the order is sent by the Buyer will apply to the Buyer's order.
We declare pursuant to articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code to know the general conditions of sale listed above and to approve all of them.